Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Weigh in Wednesday #5

How'd it go?

This week was full of ups and downs and less than mindful or "on point" eating.  It showed on the scale.
+0, -0
Same as last week and that's unfortunate. 

Here are the weight trends:

Goals for June

  • Get into the 180's
  • Drink 90 oz of water each day
  • Run 4 days a week
  • Track with fidelity daily!  
I'm hoping that focusing on tracking this month will mean a better result each week.  There's a possibility of seeing family towards the end of July or early August -- and this is a huge motivator for me to lose weight.  I always want to look my absolute best and be my fittest self when around family, because there's always so much I want to do.  When I'm chunkier and less fit, I'm sluggish and just want to sit, talk, and sleep.

There's also another reason to feel motivated to run & eat right this month -- some friends are training for their first ever 5k race!  I want to be supportive, so I'm training as well and trying to find a race we can all do together.  I'm extra competitive, so pushing myself for an upcoming racing deadline is just the ticket to get me laced up even during these hot and humid months.


What are your goals this month? 

How was your weigh in this week?

What keep you motivated during training cycles?

No comments:

Post a Comment