Monday, June 6, 2016

Marathon Monday #6

Happy Marathon Monday to you all!  
Today marks the start of week 6 of my 26 week marathon training cycle.  You can find more details by clicking "Current Training Plan" above.

Here's how Last week Went

Planned -- 4 run/walk sessions of 35 min
Actual -- 3 run/walks sessions *pictures below from my Garmin Connect*
The south is being just pummeled by storms -- which means missed runs or runs in the torrential downpour.  While I didn't always avoid the rain this week, I did actively avoid the storms because lightning is real and real scary!

MM1MM2

This week's Plan

The plan is the same for this week as it was for last week -- Hopefully the rain will hold off and the storms won't scare me away!


How did your week go?
 What are your goals for this week?  
How do you handle the rain/storms??

No comments:

Post a Comment