Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday's Treats

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!
Here's how I'm treating myself today

Meditation

I started using a mediation app called Headspace.  It's free to download ( I have a iphone, not sure about android) and there are in app purchases available for further study.  It requires 10 minutes of meditation a day that can be done sitting in a chair or on the floor just about anywhere.


At home Manicure!

To save a bit of cash, I did my nails at home (again) -- What do you think?
 

Morning Run

Even though it required getting out of bed early, my morning run today was definitely a treat... because I was able to beat the heat!

Girlie Day out!

A friend of mine is fighting cabin fever by filling her days with shopping, spa treatments, manicures/pedicures, and ladies lunches.  Today, I'm tagging along for the fun!!

How are you treating yourself?

What are some ways you take time for yourself through the day/week?

Have you ever tried meditation?

Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment