Monday, May 9, 2016

Marathon Monday Wk2

This Marathon Monday marks my second official week of training for this cycle.
This week also was my Birthday Week! If you're like me, then that means a steady stream of events, good food, and fun!  It was exhausting but excellent!!

 

Last Week's plan


The plan for last week was 4 20 min walk/runs... but sadly I only completed 2 of the 4 due to birthday activities/festivities/fun.
I'm not really sad about it though, since it was worth it and life is all about balance.

Weight training

Here are the strength workouts I did complete on two separate days:
Back & Biceps
  • Lat Pull downs
  • Seated Rows
  • Bicep Curls
  • Hammer Curls
Chest & Triceps
  • Bench Press/Dumbbell chest presses
  • Incline Bench Press/pushups/dumbbell chest presses on incline
  • Flies
  • Pull downs (Cable & metal bar)
  • Dips

This week's training

For running, the plan is to complete 4 - 25 minute walk/runs as well as 3 strength training sessions.  I have a wound that is healing (from a birthday adventure) so wearing bras has been a problem - especially sports bras - so this may fluctuate somewhat...

How's your training going?

How do you incorporate strength into your running?

Should I add anything into my plan?

*Leave a comment/reply and let me know ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment