Monday, May 30, 2016

Marathon Monday #5

Happy Marathon Monday everybody! 
My runs this week (as often happens) didn't go as planned.  I had planned 4 runs but only squeezed in three.  This week will be better!! :D
Here in the south, it's been RAINING pretty much every day.  It's nice for the crops and to break the humidity, but I do not run in thunderstorms! 

So here's how I did.

Tuesday - 1 min sprints with walking breaks in between

Thursday -- C25k Week 4

This workout has a 5 min warm up, 3 min run/1.5 min walk, 5 min run/2.5 min walk, 3 min walk/1.5 min walk, 5 min run and then a 5 min cool down.
It felt AWESOME!  I took things nice and easy -- but it was nice to run longer than a min or two at a time.

Sunday - C25k Week 4

This run, like the last one, was a 5 min warm up, 3 min run/1.5 min walk, 5 min run/2.5 min walk, 3 min walk/1.5 min walk, 5 min run and then a 5 min cool down.
 I wanted to show that my average pace was faster and my distance was a bit further due to a longer cool down.  I was surprised by this because this run ended with me getting caught in a major down pour!


What were your runs like this week?  

Do you run in the rain & avoid the thunderstorm?  

What are some tips to help keep electronics safe during wet weather?

Let me know in the comments below ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment