Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thirsty Thursday

Starting my day out right with some HYDRATION!!  Focused in on water and limiting my caffeine intake today.  Instead of my trusty cup of coffee, my sidekick this morning is a lightly sweetened chai tea.

Alongside my tea, is my trusty water cup looking like I'll need a refill soon.  I keep this by my bedside most nights so I can sip right before bed and as soon as I wake up.  

Random Story:  I'm a side/stomach sleeper so I'm always smooshing my face into the pillow.  Upside, I sleep hella good!  Downside, I get pillow marks in my face AND I drool a hella lot... (*gross*).  This just means I wake up most days with a mouth like the Sahara.


My Workout Of the Day!

  • 10 - Overhead Presses with two 15 lb dumbbells
  • 5 - Burpees
  • 10 - Bicep Curls with 15lb dumbbell
  • 5 - Burpees
  • 10 - Pushups
  • 5 - Burpees
Complete 5 rounds taking as little rest as possible in between.


What are you drinking today?  
What kind of sleeper are you?  
If you try this workout, let me know what you think!  



No comments:

Post a Comment