Saturday, August 22, 2015

Why PointFiveKorean??


Anyone thinking, "why Point.Five.Korean"?





I know right!
Okay maybe more like "WTF?" or "WTH?"

It's an inside joke that captures a little bit about me in a way that's just my style.  Is it grammatically correct?  NOPE -- and neither am I!  Is it profound, uber-intellectual, and mysterious?  NOPE -- not that either. What it is, is what I am -- straight to the point with a little humor.

I'm half Korean -- my daddy met my super cute mommy in a little town in South Korean.  They met, fell in love, and BOOM!! Since I'm a numbers fan and math nerd, I see "half Korean" and think 1/2 = 50% = 0.5 Korean... and there you have it, Point.Five.Korean it is.

So where's the inside joke?  Well anytime I'm feeling particularly awesome, I will scream "Point.Five.Korean!!" as if it were a sports broadcaster announcing a winning goal of a Stanley Cup finals hockey game.

Yup -- I've done this more often than I'd like to admit.  Yep. Deal with it ^_^ Thanks for dropping by!


Any of you have crazy inside jokes that won't ever die, no matter what??


Any other Point.Five's out there? 

Leave a comment/reply and let me know  ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment