Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 3 of Half Marathon Training

Progress Update:

Yesterday marked the end of Week 3 of my Half Marathon Training.  In total, I've been in training for 12 weeks!  I can't even believe it!
This week I had the following scheduled:
  • Tuesday -- Walk 2 mi, run 3 mi, Walk 2 mi -- Treadmill
  • Thursday -- 3 Miles easy -- Treadmill
  • (missed) --Walk 2 mi, run 2 mi, walk 2 mi
  • Sunday -- 5 miles easy -- Road Run!
I was able to finish all the runs except the second walk/run combo.  I'm glad I missed it because the 5 miler ended up taking a toll on me.  I'll be stretching later today for sure -- maybe even doing a little icing!

Goals for This week:

  • Complete all Runs -- make most of them outside!  (The race will be outside after all!)
  • Eat Consistently and with Fueling in Mind (Since I'm addicted to tracking each bite I eat, I'll be using myfitnesspal.com but only to ensure I'm consuming enough fuel).
  • Sleep in at least once (I love sleep!)
  • Enjoy at least 1 fun outing with hubby
What are your goals this week?
How was your last week of training?  
Have you tried anything new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment