Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Treat Day #4

This week's Treat

At home manicure and pedicure!
Color Choices
Essie "Dressed to Kilt" -- Deep Red for toes

kilt.jpg
Essie "Merino Cool" -- Light Grey for fingers
Merino Cool



Why?

For the past few weeks, I've gone to a nail salon and have gotten my nails professional manicured.  I decided that this week, I would give it a go myself and save a little money.  After indulging in some new makeup purchases at Ulta and Rite Aid -- I decided that splurging on makeup meant saving on nails.

I also felt like my nails were going to take a beating during the Thanksgiving festivities later this week -- so a pro-manicure after the holidays would be money better spent, sort to speak.

What are some other treats that I should indulge in?  
Have you ever given yourself a manicure?  
If so, do you see any difference when you do it at home versus salon??

No comments:

Post a Comment