Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thirsty Thursday #6

For this Thursday -- I'm thirsty for your favorite holiday drinks.

Here's a short list of mine:
  • Peppermint Mocha Coffee -- I've been adding Peppermint Mocha creamer to my morning coffee this week and OH BABY!  Is it good
  • Bottled Water -- we're extra careful while on vacation since not everyone's water supply has the same minerals/chemicals etc... from the tap.  We're either drinking Bottled water or filtered water.
  • Unsweetened iced tea -- When I want something cold but flavored -- I'll drink this instead of water
  • Egg Nog! -- not too much, but what an awesome treat!
  • Hot chocolate with an obscene amount of marshmallows 

What are you drinking this holiday season?
Do you have favorite drinks that only come around during a specific time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment